heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

*New Years Resolution!!!*

As we all know,2010 just ended and we are starting a new year...2011!! One of my New Years Resolutions is to start texting less. I chose this because im either always getting yelled at for using my cellphone too much or I just dont pay attention to anything around me which always isnt a good thing. By me usuing my phone less and texting less, I can become aware of my surrondings and just maybe.... my grades may go up. I plan on doing this by either keeping my phone in a diffrent rrom than I am in, or I can do something that can distract me and i wont pay attention so much to my cellphone anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin i like your new years resoulution. Well i dont know how it feels to be using a cell phone 24/7 but now that i have a i pod it kinda is making seance. You do get yell at once in a while for being on it for a long time. Anyways i thought that your post was great! next time just cheeck on a few grammer mistakes but other then that nice work! =)

    ReplyDelete