heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Future Careers

In your life people set these goals. As you grow those goals become more real and sometimes more hard. These goals are called Future Career Goals. Thes Goals first start off when your in elementary school. The teachers ask you what you want to be and everyone answers something that is...unrealistic but can happen. As you grow and mature, you realize that your goals become harder to work for and your desicions that you have picked, become more perminite.
A Future Career Goal that I have is to become a Photographer. Ever since the fourth grade I had changed my mind of becoming an actress and singer, I realized that I would'nt have the potential to do those things and instead I rather do something that I like and would enjoy and not what everyone else wanted to be. Now that I have set my goal to become a photographer, I think that thats a thing that I really would like to be someday. I like taking pictures and the way that every person sees the picture in different way when they observe it. I also think that being a photographer is cool because instead of just taking pictures, I can turn those pictures in the motion pictures and then I can find out how to make a movie. But for right now, I think that I will keep taking my pictures since that is my Passion.
I think that everyone in their lives has something that they are good at and that they would want to be one day. Setting Future Career Goals can benifit you in the long run because you can have a well paying a job,you can live the way you want and that instead of saying "Oh I have to go to my job that I hate today," You can turn it into a positive thing and say "YAY!! I HAVE TO GO TO MY JOB THAT I LOVE TODAY!!" If you don't have a goal, you can set one now but that just may change in the future with all the things that you learn.

            p.s make sure that your goal is good and that you will love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin. i really liked your future career goals. Well my dad is a photographer and he likes taking pictures. Its his hobby but not his job. It seemd fun but confusing at the same time. Anyways i really liked how you put together your writting, but the next timje cheek your speling errors. Other then that you did a great job. =p

    ReplyDelete