heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Smarticles Helped Me Today!!

Throughout this course of the College-Career essay, I learned many things about college and what you can do to apply for one. I enjoyed this because it came me the prespective of how much things were going to cost and I know realize things in the education life, Isn't so cheap. This also gave me a view on how I would like to accomplish things in the future and how I wanted somethings to be like this in College.

      A couple of things I learned during this unit is how there was a HUGE variety of how many colleges you can pick from but they should have your major that you are going to college for and that the college should suit you as a shirt (in a good way). After doing this unit, I have a couple of college that offer my major that I may go to in the future but I just may change my major from learning different things as I continue going to school. I learned that before you actually go to the college, you should research it or even go on campus and visit to see what college life actually looks like. I also learned that every kid NOW thinks that college is just about going to PARTIES but it really ISN'T!!! If you are able to manage going to parties and not finishing classwork or homework, It can play a huge part on your academic grade and you can pay for it by having bad grades on tests.

     I think that this college-career unit was great and i hope that college will be this easy when I actually have to apply.

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin i think that you did and amazing job. I agree with you that college is harder then it seems. its not all about friends and parties. When i was reading your essay i so that there were few grammer mistakes but over all good job.=P

    ReplyDelete