heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Annoyance

                    Annoyance
Bang! Bang! Bang! Went the noise of me hitting the bathroom door. Do you have a sister? Well instead of me having a older sister, I have a younger sister! It is just a joyful time having a six year old sister…. NOT!
   Today, I had to go get ready for my Best Friends Birthday party which was happening in less than an hour. All I wanted to do is get ready and leave so I would be on time. Guess what?! It didn’t happen!
   
      My little sister Deanna was in the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it!! What could she possibly be doing that would take sooo long?
       “DEANNA!!!!! What are you doing? Come on’! I have to get in there!” I yelled to my sister, with three more knocks on the door.
  “Jaz, I’m just putting on make-up….” Deanna said.
         “For what?” I queried.
 “For my boyfriend duhhh.” Deanna said sarcastically.
  I couldn’t believe she even said that! What boyfriend could she possibly have at the age 6?
 “What Boyfriend?!” I said with an edge to my voice.
 “Justin Bieber. Where have you been Jaz?” Deanna responded.

   Oh no. Not Justin Bieber again! Ever since he became famous, my little sister, got a serious case of Bieber Fever, and so far, I’m regretting when I first showed her him.

 Finally! She opened the door. As she opened the door, it felt as if freedom hit me. When I looked at my sister’s face, my mouth dropped and I was in a state of shock.

 “What did you do to yourself?” I asked, looking dead at her now.
 “I told you already!! I prettied myself up for Justin Bieber.” Deanna said with a annoying ring to her voice.
 I looked at her now, with a face that was just in disgust. Out of all the little sisters in the world, how come I got this one? Especially one that’s obsessed with Justin Bieber? She wasn’t going to see him anyway! I don’t get her at all!

 So as I was looking at her, she looked a mess! (No offense to her).
  Only my sister would probably do this. She had one eye with purple eye shadow, another with blue eye shadow! She had on a bubble- gum pink lipstick on with a vanilla frosting lip smackers lip gloss on over the lipstick to add a shine.

 I couldn’t believe what was in front of my eyes! I mean she looked like she was trying to be a clown, so she could join the circus! She was OFFICIALLY crazy now.

 Instead of me waiting time, saying many weird things about her face, I kicked her out of the bathroom doorway and began laughing, I closed the door and locked it which made me laugh even more because she couldn’t get back in. “I got ready even faster that I was expecting to! I only had like 20 minutes left. Of course I was going to be late to this party all because of my sister.
        When I got out, U was done! I was ready. I walked out and passed my sister who was in front of the TV watching Justin Bieber. I giggled but managed to keep walking.
               3o minutes later………..
 10 minutes had passed in the party and considering what happened before. I thought I got there a little bit early. After I said hi to my friend I gave her, her present. I watched her open the gift. It was supposed to only be $50.00 but it had a Justin Bieber poster also!! Under my breath, I said, “Annoyance.”

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jazmin, that was a very LONG story. I like how you decribed your feelings about how your sister wouldnt get out of the bathroom when you had a party to go to and she didnt and how she loves Justin Bieber so much. Nice story Jazmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyheyhey I love your blog post I have a six year old younger sibiling to but hes a boy so he isn't into Justin Beaver thank god. I am amazed at how long your story was. You packed a lot of detail into it. Well biiiiiiiiiiiiiii



    Andrea :p

    ReplyDelete