heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One thing that I am grateful for is, Family. Family is  important to me, because not only am I always with them and sometimes they annoy me,  but that they are always there for me. I’m grateful for having a family because if you think about it, not everybody has a family. Also, some people in the world take their families for granted which in my opinion is bad at times because you’re abusing them. So I am very fortunate to have a Family that is Loving, Caring, Helping and most importantly, family like.

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin, I liked your post on being thankful. You are right many people do take their families for granted and that is wrong. I liked how you used the words to support your idea. i think you did a great job on this post. =)

    ReplyDelete