heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Special Object-My Teddy Bear

The object that is very most importanly special to me is my Teddy Bear.This paticulary thing is memoriable in soo many ways and it is very special.This is memoriable because before my poppa (grandfather) passed away,the christmas before that happend,He had given me this Teddy  Bear.Yea back then I thought it was preety pointless but now as the years passed on,I realized that this has a meaning.The most memoriable memory that I have of me and my Teddy Bear is that christmas when I first got it.That moment sticks out the most because thats when the Teddy Bear was new,wasnt worn out and torn up,and when my poppa handed it to me.

     This was speacial to me because it was a present and when my poppa gave it to me i knew that my grandparents didnt have much money then and for me to just get one thing,I was very lucky.Lastly,I would never forget those things I just listed because those are things that I will cherish for a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin, you did a great job on this assignment. You did an excellent job of describing what your teddy bear was and why it was important to you. As I was reading the first sentance," The object that is very most importantanly special to me is my teddy bear", it really doesnt make sense because the words very and most have the same meaning. You could have put, "The object that is very important to me is my teddy bear". Overall, I think you did and excellent job.=)

    ReplyDelete