heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A pErSoN tO lOoK uP tO iS.....

Someone I look up to in my life is my little sister Deanna. This one person is very important in my life because of I didn't have her I probably would feel...empty and like I was missing the other half of me. Even though she is smaller than me, I look up to her because of the things she does. You would be suprised at the things she knows at the age six years old. Most times if I don't know how to do something, she will help me or if I make a mess, she will be there to help me clean up.Also, she sticks up for me if one of my Best Friends joke around with me about something and my sister takes the joke literally. I look up to her almost as a older sister because of her uniqueness, smartness, and most of all, her responsibility [even though sometimes she forgets to do her homework]. This person I admire and probably would cherish her prescence HALF the time that I'm with her.

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin nice job. I wouldnt know how it feels to have a younger or older sibaling but it sure seems nice. I think your sister would really apresiate that. I like how you explained what you thought your sister was and what she does to you that benifits you. As i was reading i so a few samm errors but ater then that great job.=p

    ReplyDelete