heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Ms.Carrol!!

Hi!! My name is Jazmin Regan and its nice to have you as a student teacher!!! I hope that during your stay you enjoy!!!!
          A couple of things that you should know about me is that in class I am quiet and im very intelligent but sometimes have problems comprehending on certain things. I am a organized and a hard worker in class. An important thing you should is my name...(Jazmin) but you will hopefully know that soon.
       A couple things that you should know about Mrs. Patalano's class in general is that most of the class is very out going and not afraid to speak, a couple of people in the class is also very creative!! The rest, im sure you will learn while you are here in this english class during the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. Hey1 Jazmin, I liked your warm welcome to Ms Carrol. You wrote about your opinians but i really thought that you could have made it much longer and explained in greater details. You could have put what you dont and what you like about englih class.Other then that nice job!=}

    ReplyDelete