heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pillow Pets-commercial

During the process of thinking what object I was going to do, and the process of making the commercial was great. A couple of things that I like about this project is that we can be creative with it and we can make up our own ideas instead of following the teachers rules. I also enjoyed how for the commercial you can have a theme like a comedy, seriousness, or just anything that you would want! Another thing that I enjoyed was how we could pick our own partners.

          A couple of things that I didnt like about this was how we had very little time to practice (thats in my opininion). Another thing is how I wasnt able to plan things easily because of the time length that was given. The lat thing is how after all the commercials were recorded and the class watched them, i noticed that my commercial was very out of line. Most of the lines were forgotten and the actions, I believed could be more accurate if I had practiced more.
            Overall, I had fun with this and I hope that in the future that there will be more projects like this throughout the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment