heeyyy lol enjoy my blog!!!!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Santa!!

I realize that the months are flying by so quickly and my favorite holiday is coming very soon. For this Christmas instead of getting billions of toys like a spoiled little brat, I just want this one thing in particular. This one thing would be a purple iPod Nano the fourth generation. Also, I know that every kid that doesn’t get a piece of coal and is on the good list, has one wish and that is my wish that I hope gets to become true.
    The iPod that I have this very moment is the iPod shuffle. This iPod only can hold up to a capacity of 4GB, which is not enough for me to put ALL my music too. I would like the Nano that has 8GB because it lets me expand on my music choices and the variety of different genres I can listen to. This can help me in a way because it won’t make my brain fried by listening to the same exact songs repeatedly.
    If I get this iPod as a present, It won’t just make me happy but it will also make my mother happy because she won’t be annoyed about how I listen to the same things. By me getting this iPod, won’t change my life or the way the globe goes round, but it just may have an effect on me. People may think this is ridiculous and outrageous but to me, I just want this one thing, more than anything in the world.
    I know that your job on this day is very hard and you may not be able to deliver this but please make it one of your priorities to give me this ONE gift!

Sincerely,
Jazmin  Regan

1 comment:

  1. Jazmin, you did a great job. I liked how you explained about how you wanted a i pod nano . As i was reading your blog post i realized that you had very few mistakes. Over all nice job!

    ReplyDelete